Sunday, January 27, 2008

Edward Suffolkhands





Up the A12 for my Mum's 65th birthday celebrations. Beautiful skies over Walberswick before we left for London tonight. My sister-in-law says that Johnny Depp is looking for a house in the area. Not sure how I feel about that. I think I might prefer Suffolk being known mainly for bird-flu, nuclear power stations and serial killers - it helps keep the crowds away. On the other hand, flocks of mini-goths clogging up the tea-rooms of Thorpeness, desperate for a glimpse of Jack Sparrow would liven the place up a bit.

3 comments:

dyebolick said...

Do you think him and Vanessa would be happy in Haylings Grove then?

the oxo said...

Arf!

Pirates of the Carr Avenue????

David Titlow said...

arf, he's bought some where else now, he got turned away from sunday lunch in a pub in suffolk cos it was full - daniel said