Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Saint Pancreas

Wow - the public demands an update on my current rate of pancreatic activity. I'm hovering around the 7.5 mmol reading mark, and have delayed starting on the metformin tablets, which will probably get me into trouble with the formidable nurse Lucy at my GP's. I wanted to get to April and the two-year milestone of controlling by diet and exercise, and I'm not convinced that the tablets will make that much difference, so a few more weeks and then I'll be reviewing the situation, diddle diddle dum.

I don't have a suitable picture to illustrate this riveting post, so apropos of nothing here's a rather frightening picture David sent me of Shelly and I taken sometime in the curly nineties.

2 comments:

I've got my eye on you! said...

So prompt with the update and goodish news to boot. How do you do it? If it were me, I would be telling of my health 5 months ago, probably having died in the interim.

How come you're wearing the #3 leather jacket that you obtained in September 06 in a photo from the 90s. You and your crazy time tricks.

David Titlow said...

you look like Bentley!