Friday, November 10, 2006

Rehearsal's not a life



Back in Alaska again last night with the Crops in preparation for tomorrow's gig at the Xerox Teens' Parlour Night in Hoxton.

A most enjoyable rehearsal with much juvenile chortling at inappropriate topics interepersed with sporadic bursts of badly performed music. Then we finished early because our fingers were hurting and went for a rather odd visit to the pub which ended up with us discussing shepherd's pie recipes over diet cokes.

If you've never heard the Crops you can visit our Myspace page, or simply imagine what 'Last of the Summer Wine: The Musical' might sound like.

2 comments:

I've got my eye on you! said...

I think you're playing the yoof card with the L.o.t.S.W. comment!

Met Johns long (well short actually) lost brother here in a bar. I took a double take, which was appropriate, then just assumed I was down the 12 Bar talking bollox as per. Seemed to work.

Ger up yea!

David Titlow said...

why is there a picture of paul 'o grady supping a pint on that page?
I'm having my three pint qouta if it kills me stoat!