Monday, November 19, 2007

Loose Canon

Left my camera on the tube last week, hence no posts this week. While I save up for a new camera, I thought I'd raid the Badger archives to keep the blog ticking over. This was taken in 2004 at KROK, the Russian/Ukrainian floating animation festival, which was, as I've mentioned here before, quite possibly the most extraordinary 10 days of my life. For some more recent, and completely amazing, post-communist pictures, take a look at Tomoland's shots from Moldova.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out bro. Amazing trip. You would have appreciated it. Maybe you should come next time. May go out on an aid truck in feb (-30) get a binning Leica! you got the JAYMAY album? you should have her on the show...

Get Callaghan said...

Wooo. I left my camera in a cab once. If I am out and about - these days I tend to wear it around my neck, a bit like a tourist.

What time is your show on these days? If I recall it clashed with Jonathan Ross on Saturdays?

the oxo said...

Cheers chaps. Moldova in February sounds tempting but alas I shall be slaving away at the chalkface all month. Will check Jaymay out for sure.

The show goes out from noon to 1.30 on Saturday, which last week clashed with me having a godawful hangover.

David Titlow said...

get a new camera you communist!