Thursday, January 11, 2007

Is this a dagger I see in my filing cabinet?


Yes, it is. A rather fine and ornate one given to me by two of my Georgian* students. Thanks Tato and, er, George. In the bottom drawer of my filing cabinet at work I also keep a bottle of vodka, a load of out of date biscuits and a selection of diabetes testing paraphenalia given to me by another appreciative student. Surely there's the makings of a TV show here - minor celebrities inspect the contents of filing cabinets and assess the mental condition of the owner.

*That's their nationality, not the period of British history that they originate from.

2 comments:

David Titlow said...

hoy, wheres your chipped china cup in the filing cabinet?? back safe and sound, 17 hours flying, whew, off to suffolk toom for a while, call laters.
tit
xxx
twins is on TV!!!

Unknown said...

Hola Koffi

I keep a bottle of Jack Daniels and my service revolver in my desk a la NYPD Blue

see you soon?

neil
x